Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Final Debate

Tonight we will witness history for sure. George W. and John Kerry facing off in Tempe, each with their own version of how our country has fared these last four years. Personally, I love the debates. I've watched both the presidential and the vice-presidential match-ups over the previous weeks, and have cheered and scoffed throughout both. If you don't know by now, I'm a Kerry fan, and am hoping whole heartedly that he wins this election. Yet, I truly believe that no matter what side of the political compass you inhabit, there is much to be learned by watching your candidate go "mano y mano" with his opponent. I was truly impressed by how calm and composed Kerry kept himself in comparision with the President's smirks and temper. Tonight, I look forward to (as Kerry would put it) "more of the same." I hope you're there too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home