Saturday, October 23, 2004

I Voted, I'm Superior

That's right America, I voted! I got my absentee ballot yesterday and wasted no time in filling in all the circles I could find. And even though my vote is private, I'm not afraid to proclaim that I voted for Kerry/Edwards. If you are a registered voter I am again urging you to plan ahead, make time to vote on election day. It's only a few days away, and if you're not familiar with the issues, you still have time to educate yourself. This is a great opportunity we have, take advantage. I have a hope for our country that I haven't felt in a long while, and I think that something wonderful is in our grasps. So vote, vote, vote!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm just waiting till November 2 to ensure that my vote gets counted. When are you going to post something new?!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home